Heather Nuneviller, Principal
Kathie Kotch, 5th Grade House Principal
Michael DeCaro, 6th Grade House Principal
Welcome to the 5-6 Intermediate Center.
Each and every staff member of the 5-6 Center is committed to doing their very best for each and every child with whom we come in contact. Our goal as a staff is to create an environment where students, parents, and community members work in concert with each other to cultivate a culture that maintains academic excellence and a cooperative atmosphere. As you can see from our collective vision statements below, we work hard.
- “All students at the 5-6 Center will be given the tools, support, and opportunities to succeed to the best of their ability.” – Academic Success
- “The 5-6 Center is a place where students, staff, and parents are actively engaged and committed to the success of the school.” ---Environment
- “Everyone at the 5-6 Center will work together as a team with open lines of communication to ensure student success.”--Communication
- “The 5-6 Center is a school that promotes educational achievement throughout our school and our community.”—Community
- “The 5-6 Center is a place where each person is respected, valued as an individual, and encouraged to learn.” –Professionalism
- “The 5-6 Center is a place that fosters student curiosity and develops lifelong learners.” –Goals
These goals and resolutions are achievable because of the excellent faculty, staff and community we are part of here at 5-6 Center. On behalf of everyone here at the Intermediate School, I wish you and your families the best for the upcoming academic year.